Wednesday 18 January 2017

Patterson Park

Yesterday, some of our school went to Paterson Park . We arrived there and all of the other schools  from Nguawahia went as well. We started with a karakia.  
We started the games. I was centre. The referee blew the whistle. My heart raced as the game started. I threw the ball powerfully to Kruz. As she ran out, the ball raced into her hand. She caught it. She passed it to our team mates. The other team defended us and they got the ball. Our team raced down the dirty court. I couldn't go in the circle. The ball leaped slowly into the shiny goal. We went back to the bright yellow starting line. The other team threw the ball to their team mates. We were powerfully jumping, trying to get the ball to Makayla.
Clap! Clap! Everyone clapped. Go Saint Paul's. We got a goal. Everyone yelled, "Yay! Yay! 
It was half time. We went back on to the court. Holly and I were off. We lost against Waipa but we still played good then Holly and I went and bought a sausage. It was delicious, then I bought Holly and me an ice block. It was a yum. It was called a Moosie. I got a cookie and cream and Holly got a chocolate one. They both were yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment